Friday 21 August 2020

Palm Harbor Florida Carnival, Elephant Ears Food Stand

https://ift.tt/3aLmrTt

gg1electrice60 has added a photo to the pool:

Palm Harbor Florida Carnival, Elephant Ears Food Stand

This photograph shows the Elephant Ears Food Stand at the Palm Harbor Carnival. Arnolds Amusements, Inc., is the Traveling Carnival, which set up the Midway. . The Carnival was set up on Florida Avenue in Downtown Palm Harbor, FL.

This Food Joint was actually set up on 12th Street just North of where it intersects with Florida Avenue.

I had gone to Downtown Palm Harbor that Morning to get a Haircut and was surprised to see the Carnival had been set up on several streets on several city blocks in Palm Harbor.

I normally park on the Florida Avenue very close to the Barber Shop (between 12th & 11th Streets), however I had to park two blocks away because the carnival completely occupied the street in front of the Barber Shop & for several blocks around it.

Luckily, I had my Camera with me (so after my Haircut), I strolled around the area taking Photographs of the Carnival Attractions, which were still being Set-Up !



via Dessert Pool https://www.flickr.com/photos/aem-7_alp-44/50251975517/in/pool-72296557@N00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...