Wednesday 27 May 2020

Brown Butter Bar

https://ift.tt/3c8lK5N

Points North has added a photo to the pool:

Brown Butter Bar

When I saw a tweet early in the morning from Soma Chocolate of Toronto as COVID-19 self-isolation was beginning to set in and I realized I hadn’t stocked up properly on chocolate, I immediately ordered. My chocolate series continues:

I bit. I swooned. The best rum ball flavour ever! Smooth, fruity, filling up my tastebuds with buttery rum without the sting of alcohol. This is such a good milk chocolate bar, I'm hoarding it. I don't want to run out! Yet eat it I must.

If you haven't had brown butter, try it! It adds a delicate or powerful nutty taste, depending on how gently you heat the butter till it browns and how much you use in a sauce.

"The chocolate in this bar is named 'Vanua' made from cacao grown on the Mataswalevu Farm in Figi. The rum is 'Dark Waters' a single barrel release by Kinsip, the small and mighty distiller yin Prince Edward County" (Ontario, Canada). Tasting notes: cashews, butterscotch, honey, oak, fudge.

Instead of using layers, I painted on texture and pattern I created from the photo of the chocolate I took.



via Dessert Pool https://www.flickr.com/photos/pario/49942179448/in/pool-72296557@N00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...