Friday 23 July 2021

MamaSezz Weightloss Bundle Week 2

https://ift.tt/3ePjXHa

FarmerLynn has added a photo to the pool:

MamaSezz Weightloss Bundle Week 2

This is the end of week 2 for me. This one was a little harder for me simply because I've never been a fan of buddha bowls personally. The breakfasts were good though. And I really liked the mushroom soup. I'm not sure why they kept trying to use it as a sauce, it was waaaaaay too thin to work as a spaghetti sauce but I gamely tried to eat my puddle of pasta. Next it was served atop a potato, so I learned my lesson and added some cooked and diced potato to the soup instead....and it was amazing.

I did have one issue with missing cheese sauce. But they were pretty helpful in providing a simple recipe so I could make a replacement. I did have to push back for a refund for the missing product after that, but they gave it to me.

I think my biggest struggle right now is being told what to do. I've made a decision to follow the plan, but I've lived alone for a couple decades now and have been free to eat what I want when I want so my mind is fighting the reins.

This is the breakfast sausage, high protein breakfast bar, and hungarian mushroom soup.



via Vegetarian Food and Recipes! {ALL WELCOME!} Pool https://www.flickr.com/photos/farmerlynn/51329879522/in/pool-74921284@N00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...