Saturday 13 February 2021

20190802_i1 Orange rental kayak (it had a Huel hole) in Lake Stora Le, Ed, Sweden

https://ift.tt/3rPEtLF

ratexla (protected by Pixsy) has added a photo to the pool:

20190802_i1 Orange rental kayak (it had a Huel hole) in Lake Stora Le, Ed, Sweden

Click here for more info on Huel, which is nutritionally complete food. :) They do shakes, bars, and "hot & savory" meals.

I've only tried the shakes so far (I have them for lunch most days), but I actually ordered my first few bags of the risotto-like hot-&-savory food today. I really hope it's tasty, especially since I just went from 32 to 40 h/week at work and... HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE TIME TO COOK. MUCH. I'm also gonna order some bars and see if they make a nice breakfast. :q

-----------------------------------
Vegan FAQ! :)

The Web Site the Meat Industry Doesn't Want You to See.

Please watch Earthlings.



via Vegetarian Food and Recipes! {ALL WELCOME!} Pool https://www.flickr.com/photos/72616463@N00/50937859793/in/pool-74921284@N00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...