Wednesday 31 October 2018

New video by Brothers Green Eats on YouTube

What you can cook to avoid the DRUG STORE
if you want to know my full story, going from taking pills every day to using food as my medicine check out my podcast: https://bit.ly/2Sy4NsU In this episode I wanted to focus less on the exact price of ingredients and instead share a bit of my journey going from taking medication nearly every single day of my life, to learning how eating the right things is all I need to stay healthy. It’s been an eye-opening journey, one filled with deliciousness and feeling far better than I ever had, with food as my medicine. As always, consult your doctor with any series of medical problems or before switching any necessary medication. In this video I made a series of delicious meals 1. Avocado Breakfast Toast with Fried Egg 2. Acai Bowl with glorious toppings 3. Banh mi summer roll 4. Buddha Bowl 5. Granola Bars https://ift.tt/2FxMVMb www.brothersgreen.com


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...