Wednesday 26 December 2018

Wishing you a Merry Fruitcake!

http://bit.ly/2EUrDrc

mudder_bbc has added a photo to the pool:

Wishing you a Merry Fruitcake!

I made 2 recipes of fruitcake, this year. It was my first attempt & was the result of a discussion with folks I read to at an assisted living facility near my home, after sharing Truman Capote's "A Christmas Memory." Some had never tried fruitcake & some claimed to dislike it. Of the two recipes, this one was the better. It was a baked recipe. The other used a base of graham cracker crumbs & was no-bake. My mom made a similar one, each year at Christmas! Since folks have been kind enough to view this page more than 5, 000 times, I've included the recipe for the baked fruitcake, which was the one that came out tasting better. Enjoy! www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/everyones-favorite-fruitc...



via Recipes to Share Pool http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudder_bbc/45726328814/in/pool-34955636712@N01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...