Monday 27 February 2017

2017-2-23 Lemon tart with spelt rosemary crust

http://ift.tt/2kWMCjI

Danube66 has added a photo to the pool:

2017-2-23 Lemon tart with spelt rosemary crust

Truth is, I have been ignoring my blog recently. I have been completely consumed with knitting. During the week, when I come home from work, I can't wait to get done with my chores to start knitting.
This year so far, I have finished Michael's cardigan, started my first pair of socks, a tunic vest, and a little outfit for a not yet born baby of a friend - and it's only February!
But here I am, carrying on about knitting again...I baked this tart mostly because Michael likes lemon tart so much, and as part of project "fatten up Michael", I thought it would be time to bake one. This tart turned out beyond my expectations - it is light (especially for a lemon tart), very lemon-y, and tart.
You can find the recipe on the blog.



via Recipes to Share Pool http://ift.tt/2mmjFho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...