Wednesday 28 November 2018

New video by Brothers Green Eats on YouTube

Three Easy Korean recipes that can be as fun as playing Video Games
I get why video games are so popular, but I wanted to create an episode to help you find balance with your obsession, using cooking as a tool to do something new for yourself. To listen to my podcast on addiction for a further look check out: https://bit.ly/2KEd0Iq In this episode, I am making three recipes that have become some of my favorites recently. 1. Bibimbap cooked on a hot stone 2. Kimchi Pancakes 3. Kimchi Dumplings Also, be sure to click the join button on our page to become a member of our channel and receive awesome perks like a monthly ecook book of all our recipes. music by (opening song) - Joshua Greenfield of "You and the Everybody Band" and Epidemic Sounds


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...