Tuesday 31 July 2018

New video by Brothers Green Eats on YouTube

Ultimate Cheap Eats Guide to Brooklyn (Williamsburg)
Follow me on Instagram if you know what's good for ya. https://bit.ly/2LATKv5 Williamsburg Brooklyn, the place where the Hipster movement began. I just happened to be at the center of it all as it was developing. And though I don't consider myself a hipster, there is something to be said about the fact that when most cities say they have a new artsy area that is "like Brooklyn" they are usually referring to Williamsburg. It's changed a lot since I moved there over ten years ago, but there are still some great spots to go and a fun place to visit when you get to NYC. May this guide help you out and share my favorite places to eat and go while filling you in a little on my journey through Williamsburg.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...